Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's a Girl!!!



I usually don't like to post any personal stories, but you will have to allow me this one exception. My brother and sister-in-law, Sara, had a baby girl yesterday, Isabella Josephine. She weighs 7 lbs 3 oz, and is 19 inches long.

I have a few good reasons to share this personal story:

1. Most of you know my brother, Dean
2. She's really, really, really cute!
3. I'm a new uncle
4. There is an educational piece: Dean finds that tapping the baby's bottom with his index finger while cradling her is very soothing (to both her and Dean)

Congratulations Dean and Sara (and to my parents who are grandparents for the 1st time)!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May God bless this beautiful little girl and your entire extended family!

Unknown said...

Congrats Uncle Coca! Nieces and nephews are the best.

Anonymous said...

Hi Coca! Congratulations to you and your family! She is beautiful! Hope everyone is feeling well!

(BTW JT, nieces and nephews are pretty great...but you'll see soon enough!)