Saturday, March 15, 2008

Don't Smell Your Armpits

Caught this very funny list of "interview blunders" from an article on cnbc.com. I have had a few blunders in my past. A few examples: at the Cleveland Clinic, I began talking about the history of Christianity and the schism between Catholicism and Orthodoxy to a female interviewer. After her giving me some puzzled looks, she finally said, "Well, I'm Jewish". Also, at an interview in Florida for med school, I mentioned that I had been interested in "alternative medicine" for some time to the Dean of the osteopathic med school. He promptly leaned forward with a scowl and informed me that osteopathic medicine was certainly not alternative medicine.

Check out this much funnier list and then share some of your most embarrassing interview moments in the comments section.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/23634285

No comments: