A smattering of medical news:
Good news for:
1. Yappers, as a new study demonstrates that cell phones don't lead to brain tumors.
2. Saggy breasts, as a new study demonstrates that mammograms are beneficial after the age of 80. This is surprising, but for people in good health, chronological age may be irrelevant.
Bad News for:
1. Poor people in the US, as a study demonstrates that life expectancy in poor areas of the country is declining, due to smoking and obesity.
2. People living in Los Angeles, as a new study demonstrates that smog leads to premature death.
3. Surviving cancer and having a 2nd chance on life, as a new study shows that cancer survivors as just as obese and physically inactive as the general population.